The Semiahmoo Foundation is a partner in UNITI, along with Semiahmoo House Society and Peninsula Estates Housing Society. The Semiahmoo Foundation’s mission is to assure that UNITI has the recognition, relationships and resources to support an inclusive community. Our ENDS are:
- Semiahmoo House Society and Peninsula Estates Housing Society achieve their ENDS.
- UNITI has strong and diversified partnerships.
- UNITI is recognized as a model of inclusion.
- UNITI has resources to be an innovative and independent leader.
- People with disabilities and those who support them have financial resources to pursue opportunities of their choice.
The Semiahmoo Foundation was incorporated in 1990. It has charitable status and its registration number is 133821991 RR0001.
UNITI is not a registered entity. It is a brand name that was carefully selected to connect the three societies, while ensuring they are differentiated. For years, these affiliated societies have worked inextricably together to attain their respective ends and missions. By leveraging the strengths of each organization, the triad forms an undeniable force, better equipped than ever, to make a real difference in the lives of people, inspire other organizations in undertaking complex initiatives, and galvanize the development of diverse and inclusive communities.
With UNITI, together we’re stronger internally, in our community and internationally. UNITI is about promoting inclusion and creating models that can influence societal change.